Jasper is one of those minerals that comes in many colors and subtypes. It is a type of quartz and/or chalcedony and other mineral phases.
Red Jasper comes in a dark red-brown color. Its popularity began already in Ancient Greece and Rome, and many later even used it in combination with religious practices, as it was said to represent the blood of Jesus.
Today it is considered one of the more popular crystals, as it is considered a stone of healing and support during difficult periods of life.
Metaphysical characteristics of Red Jasper:
- It offers support and healing during difficult periods of life,
- Grounded in moments when we need it,
- It helps us see problems more easily before they become too much of a problem,
- If we put it under the pillow, it will help us remember dreams more easily,
- Cleanses and stabilizes the aura.
- The product is natural, so dimensions, shapes and colors may vary slightly,
- The piece that we will mail to you will be chosen at random.