Moss Agate is a semi-precious stone formed from silica. It is a special form of chalcedony that includes green minerals formed into moss-like patterns.
Although the stone is called "Agate", it is not a true form of Agate because it does not contain concentric patterns.
Moss Agate is found all over the world and is usually formed from weathered volcanic rocks.
Some legends say that European farmers used to hang this beautiful stone from trees or cattle horns to ensure a successful harvest.
Metaphysical characteristics of Moss Agate:
- Helps achieve inner peace and emotional balance,
- It encourages our deep connection with nature and helps us disconnect from technology,
- It attracts abundance, wealth, new opportunities in business life,
- A stone of new beginnings.
- It balances our masculine and feminine energy.
- The product is natural, so the dimensions, weight, colors and shape may differ slightly from those shown in the product photo.
- The piece that we will mail to you will be chosen at random.