Carnelian is a glowing red-orange mineral. It is a special version of the Chalzedon mineral, which has changed its chemical composition and color due to iron oxide admixture.
Carnelian has been in use since Neolithic times. Even before our era, the stone was used for decorative purposes and it was used to make art products, jewelry, and signet rings.
A hint of red has been added to some of the Carnelian hearts to bring out a more pronounced color in the finished product.
Metaphysical characteristics of Carnelian:
- It increases the energy of the person who uses it and infuses life momentum,
- Ignite the "inner fire" and encourage us to action,
- It encourages creation and creativity,
- Helps eliminate limiting thoughts,
- Increases sexual energy.
- Dimensions, weight, colors and shape may differ slightly from those shown in the product photo.
- The piece that we will mail to you will be chosen at random.