This incense is one of the oldest Himalayan incenses, which is still prepared today with the greatest care and consistent adherence to the ancient traditional method according to the recipe from the ancient texts.
By using this incense, we will invoke peace, happiness, and turn our surroundings into a true temple.
Incense ingredients: Cardamom, Cloves, White and Red Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Saffron, Cinnamon, Other herbs.
The incense comes in different packaging, each packaging dedicated to its own deity. The ingredients are the same regardless of the packaging.
- Red: Guru Rinpoche (Buddhist who introduced Tantric Buddhism to Tibet; symbol of spiritual perfection),
- Orange: Zambala (deity of wealth)
- Blue: Mecidine Buddha (symbol of healing),
- Black: Mahakala (symbol of protection)
- Green: Green Tara (goddess of compassion and mother of liberation),
- White: Chenrezig (symbol of compassion).
- Handmade Tibetan incense sticks,
- The product comes from Nepal,
- The sticks are about 20 cm long,
- Each package contains approximately 30 sticks.
Instructions for use
Tibetan Thumbstick incense is intended for one-time use. Light the incense slowly using a match or over a candle.
Once it has ignited well, place the incense in a stick holder or put it in a fireproof container and let it burn gently and slowly. The whole process takes about 15 minutes, depending on the stick.