Garnet or garnet is a group of silicate minerals. Crystals have been known since the Bronze Age — even then they were used as "talismans".
The word "garnet" developed from the word "gernet" in the 14th century, meaning "dark red". Garnet is most often expressed in a distinctly dark red color, which sometimes makes the crystal look black at first glance.
However, they have been used for various purposes over the years — from garnet jewelry in the time of the Romans, to garnet sand for grinding purposes.
Today, the crystal is particularly sought after among crystal lovers.
Metaphysical Characteristics of Garnet:
- A strong and extremely energetic stone,
- Cleanses and energizes all chakras, energizes our body,
- It brings love into our lives and increases sex drive,
- Raises our internal vibrations, cancels out negative energy,
- It regenerates the body and stimulates the metabolism.
- Dimensions, weight, colors and shape may differ slightly from those shown in the product photo.
- The piece that we will mail to you will be chosen at random.