Dravite is a special type of Tourmaline crystal. It is also called Brown Tourmaline, and it is named after the Drava River. It is known for its dark brown or dark yellow color.
It was discovered in 1883 in Dobrova near Dravograd, where several deposits were later found. One of the largest Dravite deposits was later found in Australia — it was discovered by the Slovenian Soklič family. What a coincidence!
Metaphysical Features of Dravite:
- An excellent stone for grounding and healing our soul,
- It opens our root and heart chakras and helps us accept all the emotions we feel,
- Protects our aura from negative influences — a great stone to take with us when surrounded by negative energy,
- It helps to overcome trauma and heal emotional wounds.
- Natural Dravite,
- The length of each piece is approximately 1-2 cm,
- The weight of each piece is approximately 3-8 gr.
- The product is natural, so the dimensions, shapes and colors may differ slightly from those shown in the product photo.
- The piece that we will mail to you will be chosen at random.