Desert Rose or Desert Rose is the name we use today for a cluster of Barite or Selenite crystals that include large grains of sand.
The "flowers" of these roses are produced in dry and sandy conditions. Selenite or Barite sticks together and forms a large crystal. This crystal is then exposed to natural elements such as wind and sand, which mold it into this beautiful shape.
Metaphysical Characteristics of Desert Rose Crystal:
- Aligns all our chakras,
- It helps us understand that the ups and downs we go through are just part of life,
- It helps us live in the moment and focus on the present,
- Activates the third eye,
- It offers support in moments when we want to realize our dreams.
- Origin: Mexico,
- Approximate weight of a medium piece: about 100-300g,
- Approximate weight of a large piece: about 300-400g,
- The product is natural, so dimensions and shapes may vary slightly,
- The piece that we will mail to you will be chosen at random.