In the Middle Ages, opal was believed to bring good luck. They also believed that with the help of an opal wrapped in a fresh bay leaf, you could become invisible.
No wonder he had such a special power. Opal is truly an amazing stone.
It has always been considered valuable by crystal collectors and jewelry makers. It comes in different colors — white, green, gray, black, yellow, pink... Some specimens of the semi-precious stone are even characterized by iridescent iridescence.
With the purchase of this item, you will receive one Andean Opal Egg.
Anden Opal is known for its distinct color or "swirls" of colors. The colors that swirl on these stones are usually beige/brown, black, pink, blue and green.
This version does not have that characteristic color gradient.
Metaphysical Characteristics of Andean Opal:
- It relieves and eliminates feelings of stress and helps calm our soul and body,
- It allows us to look at life with an optimistic view and look forward to everything that is coming,
- It encourages us to look deep within ourselves and rediscover ourselves,
- Heal emotional wounds from the past.
- Approximate egg size: 7.5-8 cm,
- Approximate egg weight: 300g,
- The product is natural, so the dimensions, shapes and colors may differ slightly from those in the picture.